By now you may have noticed how much I love the Fable Friends Stamp Set from the Occasions Catalogue. My friend Liane made me this adorable bunny card – she knows me well.
The images are so sweet and remind me of Beatrix Potter's characters from Peter Rabbit.
Here's what you need to know to make today's card:
Whisper White Thick – 11" x 4 1/4"; scored at 5 1/2"
Whisper White – 3" x 2"; scrap
Balmy Blue – 5 1/2" x 4"; scrap
- Fold the Whisper White Thick cardstock on the score line to create card base.
- Stamp the solid grass image (from Waterfront Stamp Set) in Granny Apple Green on the card front. Fill in the grass image with the blades of grass from Fable Friends in Granny Apple Green ink.
- Stamp the greeting in Tuxedo Memento Black on the lower right corner of the card front.
- Cut out the rectangle (nest one inside the other to create a frame) from the Balmy Blue using the Rectangle Stitched Shapes and Big Shot.
- Pop up the frame with the Adhesive Foam Strips on the card.
- Stamp the bunny in Tuxedo Black ink on the Whisper White and colour with Stampin' Blends – Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake and Petal Pink.
- Cut out the bunny with Paper Snips and pop up on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut out the clouds using the Up & Away Thinlits and Big Shot – one from the Whisper White scrap and one from the Balmy Blue scrap. Glue to the card front.
I've had so much fun playing with this set and last week I shared cards through the week using the images. Check back on my blog from last week.
Here's the products I used in today's card:
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE