It's Tuesday and that means it's One Sheet Wonder Tuesday! Every Tuesday my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. This month's pattern uses a 12" x 12" pattern. My card today uses Piece C (5 1/4" x 2")
This month we're highlighting the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper Designer from the Sale-a-bration promotion that you can earn for FREE with a $60 order before March 31st. It's also coordinates with the Gingham Gala Suite that we are featuring in our Free PDF Tutorial for March.
Each package of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" patterned paper – 2 each of 6 double-sided designs. The colours in the paper coordinate with Balmy Glue, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White.
We choose the design with the butterfly pattern on one side and black dots on white background on the reverse for our cards this month.
Here's how to make today's card with piece C from the pattern.
Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; score at 4 1/4"
Balmy Blue – 5 1/4" x 4"
Basic Black – 2 1/2" x 2"
Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper – 5 1/4" x 2" (Piece C)
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Basic Black on the lower right corner of the Balmy Blue.
- Emboss the Balmy Blue with the Subtles Embossing Folder using the Big Shot.
- Glue the Balmy Blue embossed cardstock to the card front.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the middle of the Balmy Blue.
- Cut out the butterfly from the Basic Black using the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits and Big Shot. You will cut need to cut the pieces you don't need from the later thinlits.
- Glue some strands of Silver Metallic Thread to the back of the butterfly and glue to the DSP with glue dot.
- Add some rhinestones to the middle of the Butterly.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Make sure you drop in every Tuesday to see another card in our One Sheet Wonder Series.