It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
CASE = Copy and Selectively Edit
I'm excited about my CASE today because it's from the Sale-a-bration brochure and features the adorable So Hoppy Stamp Set. It also features some new product that launched on March 1st – a set of coordinating framelits! You can earn the So Hoppy Stamp Set free with a $60 order but only until March 31st!
The original card by the concept artists at Stampin' Up! is on page 13 of the Sale-a-bration Brochure.
- Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; score at 4 1/4"
- Whisper White – 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"; 2 1/2" x 2"
- Basic Black – 2" x 2"
- Coastal Cabana
- Fold Whisper White Thick (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") cardstock on score line to create card base.
- Stamp the firefly image several times on the Coastal Cabana, add the Pineapple Punch Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Wrap the Whisper White Baker's Twine around the middle of the Coastal Cabana and tie in a bow on the left side.
- Cut out the 4" x 2 1/2" rectangle from the Whisper White using the Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies and Big Shot.
- Stamp the frog approximately 1 1/2" from the left side of the rectangle.
- Add shading around the entire frog with the Pool Party Light Stampin' Blends and add some ground under the frog with the Crumb Cake Light Stampin' Blend.
- Glue the rectangle to the middle of the Coastal Cabana with 5 /8" of the right side hanging off the right edge. Cut the excess rectangle off to be flush with the right edge of the Coastal Cabana.
- Glue the Coastal Cabana to the front of the card.
- Stamp 'Hoppy for You' in Versamark on the Basic Black, apply Whisper White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out the saying using the 1 3/8" circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits using the Big Shot. Pop up the circle to the left of the frog with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the frog on the Whisper White (2 1/2" x 2") in Tuxedo Black ink and colour with Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends (body) and Pool Party Light Stampin' Blend (glasses).
- Cut out the frog with the coordinating die from the Hop Around Framelits Die and the Big Shot.
- Pop up the frog with Stampin' Dimensionals on top of the first frog (on rectangle).
Download PDF with all the NEW Coordinating product!
Here's the products I used in my card today: