It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
CASE = Copy and Selectively Edit
This card was sent to me from my team member, Stephanie Wahl. Stephanie CASED the card exactly which is a great way to use products – just use the sample right from the catalogue!
If you'd like to make my card here's all the details:
- Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
- Whisper White – 2 1/4" x 1/2"
- Crushed Curry – scrap
- Gingham Gala 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper – 3 1/4" x 3/4" (one of each colour)
- Glue the 5 strips of Designer Series Paper on the front of the Note Card evenly spaced.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White in Grapefruit Grove ink. Banner cut the left end of the strip.
- Cut some Whisper White Baker's Twine and glue to the back of the strip in Step #2. Pop up on the card front as shown in the picture.
- Stamp the small butterfly in Crushed Curry on the Crushed Curry scrap and stamp the body in Gray Granite. Punch out with the Butterfly Duet Punch. Glue to the sentiment strip.
- dd a few Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
Here's the products I used in my card today (click on the picture to be taken to my online store):