Every Tuesday Patsy and I share a card we have CASED (copy and selectively edit) from one of our current publications using a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack. In April we are using the Classic Garage 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper.
Today's card uses Piece B (2 3/4" x 2 3/4") from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern (scroll down) and the Geared Up Garage Cling Stamps and Garage Gears Thinlits Dies – when you bundle them together you save 10%.
The Classic Garage Designer Series Paper is perfect for masculine cards which I always find the most challenging to make. Each package includes 48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double-sided designs in a 6" x 6" format. The paper coordinates with Basic Black, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla and Whisper White.
We choose the design with the gauges pattern on one side and Basic Gray background on the reverse for our cards this month.
Real Red – 11" x 4 1/4"
Basic Black – 3" x 3"
Crushed Curry – 2 1/2" x 2"
Classic Garage 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper -2 3/4" x 2 3/4" (Piece B)
- Score the Real Red cardstock at 5 1/2" and fold to form card front.
- Stamp the oil blotch to the card front in Real Red ink. Add some nut images in Memento Tuxedo Black around the oil blotches.
- Glue Designer Series Paper to the Basic Black layer.
- Wrap Linen Thread several times around the middle of the of the DSP and tie in a bow on the right side. Thread Line Thread through the key and tie to the bow.
- Pop up the DSP piece to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on the Crushed Curry, add Black Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out sentiment with the coordinating framelits and Big Shot. Pop up on top of the Linen Thread.
Here's the pattern for your 6" x 6" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
I used these products in my card today – click on picture and you'll be directed to my store where you can shop! Click on the "supply list" link at the end of the list to download a PDF of the products used.
HOW TO EARN FREE CARDS & TUTORIALS THROUGH ME!
This month Patsy & I are featuring the Classic Garage Suite in our FREE PDF Tutorial. As part of my program, online customers earn a free PDF set of instructions for eight cards. When the order is $50 or more, I send them two of the cards from the instructions by mail. If my customers use my current Hostess Code, I send them a gift of two cards from my retired stash (or a sample of the product from my stash). Click to read all about my program!
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE