It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
CASE = Copy and Selectively Edit
Today's CASE is based on a card using the Southern Serenade Stamp Set from page 36 of the NEW 2019-2020Annual Catalogue which goes live on June 4th. I CASED the card exactly as it was presented in the catalogue – have your received your copy yet? Do you live in Canada? Contact me if you need a hard copy.
If you'd like to make my card here's all the details:
- Whisper White – 5" x 4 1/2"
- Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack – vellum piece and label
- Fold a card from the Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelops in half to create card base.
- Colour the leaves on the vellum piece with Mossy Meadow Dark Stampin' Blends. Glue to the front of the card.
- Stamp the large magnolia flower in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on the Whisper White.
- Colour the flower with the Petal Pink Stampin' Blends Combo. the leaves with the Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends Combo and the stem with Crumb Cake Dar Stampin' Blend.
- Cut out the flower with the coordinating die from the Magnolia Memory Dies.
- Pop up the flower on the vellum with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink on the label from the Memories & More cards.
- Pop up the label to the right of the flower with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow in the twine and glue dot to the flower stem.
Here's the products I used in my card today (click on the picture to be taken to my online store):