Every Tuesday Patsy and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern. In May we are using the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper.
The Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper is so bright and fun and coordinates with the Call Me Clover, Calypso Coral, Lovely Lipstick, Night of Navy, Pineapple Punch and Whisper White. We choose the design with the bright flowers pattern on one side and green/blue background on the reverse for our cards this month.
My card today features a card from the Happiness Blooms Memories & More Card Pack.
Here's how to make today's card with piece J from the pattern.
Pineapple Punch – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Night of Navy – 5 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Lovely Lipstick – 4" x 2 1/2"
Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper -5 1/2" x 3 1/4" (piece J)
Happiness Blooms Memories & More Card Pack – 1 printed 3" x 4" card with a printed sentiment
- Score the Pineapple Punch cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the Night of Navy mat and glue to the middle of the card.
- Cut out the 3 5/8" x 2 1/4" rectangle from the Lovely Lipstick with the Rectangle Stitched Die and Big Shot.
- Pop up the rectangle in the middle of the card.
- Cut out the 3 1/8" x 1 7/8" rectangle from the printed Memories & More card using the Rectangle Stitched Die and Big Shot. Glue to the middle of the Lovely Lipstick rectangle.
- Tie a bow in the Pineapple Punch ribbon and glue dot to the upper right corner of the Lovely Lipstick.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
I used these products in my card today – click on picture and you'll be directed to my store where you can shop! Click on the "supply list" link at the end of the list to download a PDF of the products used.
HOW TO EARN FREE CARDS & TUTORIALS THROUGH ME!
This month Patsy & I are featuring the Classic Garage Suite in our FREE PDF Tutorial. As part of my program, online customers earn a free PDF set of instructions for eight cards. When the order is $50 or more, I send them two of the cards from the instructions by mail. If my customers use my current Hostess Code, I send them a gift of two cards from my retired stash (or a sample of the product from my stash). Click to read all about my program!
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE