Every Tuesday Patsy and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern. In May we are using the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper.
Today's card uses Piece C (5 1/4" x 2") from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern (scroll down) and the Bloom by Bloom Stamp Set from the Happpiness Blooms Suite (page 24) in the Occasions Catalogue.
The Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper is so bright and fun and coordinates with the Call Me Clover, Calypso Coral, Lovely Lipstick, Night of Navy, Pineapple Punch and Whisper White. We choose the design with the bright flowers pattern on one side and green/blue background on the reverse for our cards this month.
Here's how to make today's card with piece C from the pattern.
Night of Navy – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Pineapple Punch – 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Whisper White – 3" x 3"
Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper -5 1/4" x 2" (Piece C)
- Score the Night of Navy cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Stamp the large flower in Night of Navy randomly on the front of the card.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the bottom of the card front approximately 1/4" from the edge.
- Cut out the 3 1/8" x 1 3/4" rectangle from the Pineapple Punch using the Rectangle Stitched Shapes and Big Shot.
- Glue the rectangle to the middle of the top of the DSP.
- Cut out the 2 3/8" circle from the Whisper White using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Big Shot.
- Stamp the small flower in Pineapple Punch, the sentiment in Lovely Lipstick and dots in Night of Navy on the white circle.
- Pop up the stamped circle in the middle of the card on top of the rectangle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
I used these products in my card today – click on picture and you'll be directed to my store where you can shop! Click on the "supply list" link at the end of the list to download a PDF of the products used.
HOW TO EARN FREE CARDS & TUTORIALS THROUGH ME!
This month Patsy & I are featuring the Classic Garage Suite in our FREE PDF Tutorial. As part of my program, online customers earn a free PDF set of instructions for eight cards. When the order is $50 or more, I send them two of the cards from the instructions by mail. If my customers use my current Hostess Code, I send them a gift of two cards from my retired stash (or a sample of the product from my stash). Click to read all about my program!
Make sure you check out Patsy's card today!
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE
In the USA order from Patsy Waggoner's Online Store Patsy's Free Card Program
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Sign up for my newsletter!
Watch this quick video to learn how to place your online order!
Use Host Code H346DKCM
Check out my Customer Rewards Program
Leave a Reply