I recently participated in a swap with my fellow Canadian friends. Swaps are an awesome way to get lots of samples to share with our customers.
My swap used the Above the Clouds Stamp Set and Air Balloon Punch and when these new products are purchased together you save 10% on the bundle!
I stamped the balloon image and sentiment and embossed them. Then I punched out the balloon. I was then able to use the Night of Navy layer as a mat for the main images. This saves paper and weight on the card.
This is how I made today's card:
- Balmy Blue – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4" to form card base.
- Night of Navy – 3 7/8" x 2 7/8"
- Whisper White – 3 3/4" x 2 3/4"
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper – 4 1/4" x 1 1/2"
- Stamp the cloud image several times on the card front in Balmy Blue ink.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the bottom of the card front.
- Stamp the cloud image several times on the Whisper White cardstock in Balmy Blue ink.
- Stamp the birds in Night of Navy on the clouds.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy at the bottom of the Whisper White.
- Stamp the balloon image and sentiment in middle of Night of Navy cardstock in Versamark ink, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Punch out the balloon with the punch.
- Glue the Whisper White stamped piece to the Night of Navy mat and glue both to the card front.
- Pop up the balloon with Stampin' Dimensionals on the Whisper White.
- Tie a bow in the White Baker's Twine and glue dot to the balloon.
I made a similar card using the same elements but I used the the Pattern Party Decorative Masks and Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad to create the clouds.
Which version do you like better?
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Here's the products I used in my card today – click on the picture and you'll be able to shop in my store!