Every Tuesday Patsy and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern. In June we are using the Garden LaneDesigner Series Paper.
Today's card uses Piece F (4 1/4" x 3 1/2") from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern (scroll down) and the Good Morning Magnolia Cling Stamp Set from the Magnolia Lane Suite (page 36-38) of the Annual Catalogue.
The Garden Lane Designer Series Paper coordinates with Garden Green, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam and Whisper White.
Here's how to make today's card with piece G from the pattern.
Pear Pizzazz – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Mint Macaron – 4 1/2" x 2 3/4"
Whisper White – 4" x 2 1/4"
Garden Lane Designer Series Paper -4 1/4" x 3 1/2" cut on diagonal (piece G)
- Score the Pear Pizzazz cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Emboss the front of the card with the Layered Leaves 3D folder.
- Glue the DSP to the left side of the card front.
- Cut the 4 1/4" x 2 1/4" label from the Mint Macaron with the Stitched Nested Dies. Pop up the label in the middle of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut the 3 3/4" x 2" label from the Whisper White with the Stitched Nested Dies.
- Stamp the Whisper White label with the flowers in Soft Sea Foam ink.
- Stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink.
- Glue the stamped label to the Mint Macaron label.
- Tie a bow in the ribbon and glue dot to the top left corner of the label.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
I used these products in my card today – click on picture and you'll be directed to my store where you can shop! Click on the "supply list" link at the end of the list to download a PDF of the products used.
HOW TO EARN FREE CARDS & TUTORIALS THROUGH ME!
This month Patsy & I are featuring the Magnolia Lane Suite in our FREE PDF Tutorial. As part of my program, online customers earn a free PDF set of instructions for eight cards. When the order is $50 or more, I send them two of the cards from the instructions by mail. If my customers use my current Hostess Code, I send them a gift of two cards from my retired stash (or a sample of the product from my stash). Click to read all about my program!
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE