Every Tuesday Patsy and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern. In June we are using the Garden LaneDesigner Series Paper.
Today's card uses Piece J (5 1/2" x 3 1/4") from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern (scroll down) and the Good Morning Magnolia Cling Stamp Set from the Magnolia Lane Suite (page 36-38) of the Annual Catalogue.
The Garden Lane Designer Series Paper coordinates with Garden Green, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam and Whisper White.
Here's how to make today's card with piece J from the pattern.
Soft Sea Foam – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Mossy Meadow – 2 3/8" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White – 4" x 2 1/2"
Garden Lane Designer Series Paper -5 1/2" x 3 1/4" (piece J)
- Score the Soft Sea Foam cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Wrap the ribbon around the middle of the DSP and tie in a bow towards the left side.
- Glue to DSP to the middle of the card.
- Cut out the 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" (approx) rectangle from the Whisper White with the Rectangle Stitched die.
- Stamp the flourish image on the top and bottom of the rectangle in Mint Macaron ink.
- Stamp the sentiment between the flourishes in Mossy Meadow ink.
- Glue the stamped rectangle to the Mossy Meadow layer.
- Pop up the stamped layers to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add a pearl to the top and bottom flourishes.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
I used these products in my card today – click on picture and you'll be directed to my store where you can shop! Click on the "supply list" link at the end of the list to download a PDF of the products used.
HOW TO EARN FREE CARDS & TUTORIALS THROUGH ME!
This month Patsy & I are featuring the Magnolia Lane Suite in our FREE PDF Tutorial. As part of my program, online customers earn a free PDF set of instructions for eight cards. When the order is $50 or more, I send them two of the cards from the instructions by mail. If my customers use my current Hostess Code, I send them a gift of two cards from my retired stash (or a sample of the product from my stash). Click to read all about my program!
Here's a recap of this month's One Sheet Wonder Cards. Our July One Sheet Wonder will use Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper.
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE