One of the cutest new stamp sets in the Annual Catalogue is the Over the Moon Cling featured on page 32. The images are so fun in you like puns.
I find the easiest way to add colour to line stamps is using Stampin' Blends. You can use them just like a marker without fancy colouring.
Here's how I made my card:
Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; score at 4 1/4" to form card base.
Real Red – 4 1/4" x 2 3/4"
Whisper White – 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"; 3" x 3"
Basic Black – 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
- Cut out 4” x 2 5/8” rectangle from Whisper White using the Stitched Rectangle Dies and die-cutting machine.
- Stamp the upper right corner with the dream bubble image in Memento Black ink. Colour the heart with Real Red Dark Stampin’ Blend.
- Glue the stamped rectangle to the Real Red mat and glue both to the middle of the card front.
- Cut out the 2 3/8” circle from the Whisper White (3” x 3”) using the Stitched Shapes Dies and die-cutting machine.
- Stamp the cow on the circle and the sentiment below the cow.
- Colour the cow with the Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Bronze and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends.
- Cut the 2 5/8” circle from the Basic Black using the Layering Circles Die and die-cutting machine.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around the middle of the Basic Black circle and tie in a loose know on the left side.
- Pop up the black circle on the lower part of the white rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensonals.
- Pop up the stamped circle on the Basic Black circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Here's the products used in today's card….