Every Tuesday Patsy and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern. In July we are using the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper.
Today's card uses Piece F (3 1/2" x 4 1/4") from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern (scroll down) and the Good Morning Magnolia Cling Stamp Set from the Magnolia Lane Suite (page 36-38) of the Annual Catalogue.
The Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper coordinates with Balmy Blue, Blackberry Bliss, Blueberry Bushel, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Petal Pink, So Saffron, Whisper White.
Here's a video showing you the gorgeous designs in the pack – they remind me of paintings by Monet.
Here's how to make today's card with piece F from the pattern.
- Score the Crushed Curry cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Cut the Vellum cardstock with the Stitched Lace die. Glue to the card front.
- Glue the DSP to the Crushed Curry mat (3 5/8" x 4 3/8"). Pop up on the vellum with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on the Crushed Curry, apply Black Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut the sentiment with the small die using the Stitched Nested Dies.
- Add some silver twine to the back of the sentiment and pop up on the Designer Series Paper with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
I used these products in my card today – click on picture and you'll be directed to my store where you can shop! Click on the "supply list" link at the end of the list to download a PDF of the products used.
HOW TO EARN FREE CARDS & TUTORIALS THROUGH ME!
This month Patsy & I are featuring the Come Sail Away Suite in our FREE PDF Tutorial. As part of my program, online customers earn a free PDF set of instructions for eight cards. When the order is $50 or more, I send them two of the cards from the instructions by mail. If my customers use my current Hostess Code, I send them a gift of two cards from my retired stash (or a sample of the product from my stash). Click to read all about my program!
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE