It's Just in Case Thursday – the day where Patsy Waggoner (my Border Buddy) and I share a card we've CASED (copy and selectively edit) from one of our current publications. Today's card uses the Birthday Goodness Cling Stamp Set from page 62 of the catalogue.
I based my card on a sample featured on page 110 of the Annual Catalogue using the I Say Hello Photopolymer Stamp Set and Cake Builder Punch.
I changed up the colours and stamp set to create my CASE.
- Coastal Cabana – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; 5 1/4" x 4"
- Whisper White – 4" x 2 1/4"
- Crushed Curry – 3 3/4" x 2 1/2"
- Basic Black – 2 1/4" x 3/8"
- Fold Coastal Cabana (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") cardstock in half to form card front.
- Stamp the right side of the Coastal Cabana (5 1/4" x 4") with the sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink.
- Emboss the Crushed Curry with the Corrugated 3D Embossing Folder and glue to the middle of the stamped Coastal Cabana.
- Stamp the stacked donut image on Whisper White with Memento Black ink.
- Colour the donuts with Stampin' Blends.
- Add Wink of Stella to the icing on each donut.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Basic Black strip in Versamark, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Glue the sentiment along the bottom of the cake plate.
- Add the ribbon to the middle of the corrugated piece winding it back and forth.
- Glue the stamped piece on top of the ribbon.
- Pop up the Coastal Cabana piece to the middle of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Check out what Patsy CASED today on her blog.
Here's the products you need to make today's card (click on the picture and start shopping!)If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
- For each $20 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!