Hello Stamping Friends!
Every Tuesday Patsy and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using our exclusive One Sheet Wonder pattern. In August we are using the See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper.
The See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper coordinates with Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White. WOW that's a lot of colour choice for your paper crafting projects.
Here's how to make today's card with piece I from the pattern.
Balmy Blue – 11" x 4 1/4"
Pacific Point – 3 3/8" x 3 3/8"
Whisper White - 2 3/4" x 1 1/2"
See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper – 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" (Piece I)
- Score the Balmy Blue cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Emboss the front of the card using the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the Pacific Point mat.
- Wrap the Crushed Curry ribbon around the middle of the DSP two times and tie in bow on the left side.
- Pop up the piece on the top of the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White in Pacific Point ink and cut out with the Stitched Nested die.
- Pop up the label to the left of the bow with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Each month I offer rewards to my customers including a free PDF with our featured Suite of products.. In August we are featuring Bird Ballad Suite. Here is a sneak peek of this month's PDF cards.
HOW TO EARN FREE CARDS & TUTORIALS THROUGH ME!
This month Patsy & I are featuring the Bird Ballad Suite in our FREE PDF Tutorial.
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $20 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
I used these products in my card today – click on picture and you'll be directed to my store where you can shop! Click on the "supply list" link at the end of the list to download a PDF of the products used.
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE