Hello Stamping Friends!
Every Tuesday Patsy and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using our exclusive One Sheet Wonder pattern. In August we are using the See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper.
Today's card uses Piece D (5 1/4" x 2") from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern (scroll down) the Crafting Forever Stamp Set.
The See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper coordinates with Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White. WOW that's a lot of colour choice for your paper crafting projects.
Here's how to make today's card with piece D from the pattern.
Pacific Point – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Crushed Curry – 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White – 3 5/8" x 2 1/2"
Basic Black – 3" x 2"
See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper – 5 1/4" x 2" (Piece D)
- Score the Pacific Point cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Glue the DSP to the right side of Crushed Curry and glue both to the card front.
- Stamp the paint pot image in Tuxedo Black on Whisper White and colour with Stampin' Blends.
- Cut a piece of Crushed Curry ribbon and staple to the upper right corner of the Whisper White.
- Pop up the stamped piece on the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark on the Basic Black, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out using the Stitched Shapes framelits – oval (2 1/4" x 1 1/4").
- Pop up on the lower right corner with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Each month I offer rewards to my customers including a free PDF with our featured Suite of products.. In August we are featuring Bird Ballad Suite. Here is a sneak peek of this month's PDF cards.
HOW TO EARN FREE CARDS & TUTORIALS THROUGH ME!
This month Patsy & I are featuring the Bird Ballad Suite in our FREE PDF Tutorial.
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $20 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
I used these products in my card today – click on picture and you'll be directed to my store where you can shop! Click on the "supply list" link at the end of the list to download a PDF of the products used.
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE
In the USA order from Patsy Waggoner's Online Store Patsy's Free Card Program
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Sign up for my newsletter!
Watch this quick video to learn how to place your online order!
Use Host Code SAVKJSE6
Check out my Customer Rewards Program
Leave a Reply