It's Border Buddy Saturday, I am going to share a card made using the Tags Tags Tags stamp set. This set is featured in our September Border Buddy PDF Card Tutorial. You can earn the tutorial free with any size order from our online stores. The tutorial has images, supply list, measurements and step by step directions for 8 different cards using the Tags Tags Tags stamps set by Stampin’ Up!®.
Tags Tags Tags Stamp Set can not only help you get ready for Halloween but also Christmas and Valentines Day. I paired one of the Halloween tags with this fun Monster Bash Designer Paper.
The set has three stamps and each stamp has three tags on it. The exciting part is since they are all on one stamp you can cut them all out at the same time for some quick and easy cards sing the Trio of Tags Die.
Each holiday has a coordinating die to embellish your tags as shown here the little pumpkins. Notice the detail in the stitching on the tag. I think you will find many ways to use these tags even if you don't use the coordinating stamps to go with them. You can buy the stamp set and tags separately but if you bundle them you save 10% on both.
Sneak Peek of Cards in the PDF Tutorial
If you are in the Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
In the USA order from Patsy's Online Store
Hop on over to Patsy's blog to check out her posts this week.
- For each $20 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE