On Saturday I spent the day with 25 enthusiastic stampers creating cards using the Holiday Catalogue. We made six projects and had lots of fun. One of the cards we made used the Merry Moose Bundle which includes the Merry Moose Photopolymer Stamp Set and coordinating Moose Punch. When you purchase them together in a bundle you save 10%.
I love the moose image (it's so Canadian) and the punch means no fussy cutting! I love the Real Red 1/8" Curly Ribbon. I tied a small knot in a piece and glue dot to the moose and then frayed the ends. Every moose needs a scarf don't you think?
If you'd like to make this card at home you can download the PDF Instructions Here.
Here are some other awesome ideas from the concept artists at Stampin' Up!
If you love this bundle order soon as it's low inventory which means it could go on backorder for a short period of time soon. When you place a $75 order this week (September 17 – 23) you earn a free Silicone Craft Mat as a gift.
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $20 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Clickto read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE