It's Just in Case Thursday – the day where Patsy Waggoner (my Border Buddy) and I share a card we've CASED (copy and selectively edit) from one of our current publications. Today's card uses the Holly Jolly Christmas Stamps & Jolly Season Dies from the Night Before Christmas Suite. When you purchase them in a bundle you save 10%.
This card was copied from page 24 of the Holiday Catalogue and we sent to me by my wonderful team member, Rhonda Jackson.
Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Pretty Peacock -5 1/4" x 4"
Basic Black – 6" x 2"
Cherry Cobbler – 2" x 1"
Old Olive – 3" x 3"
Sparkle Glimmer Paper – 5 1/4" x 1 1/2"
Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper Stack – 2" x 1"
- Fold Whisper White Thick (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") cardstock in half to form card front.
- Apply Night of Navy ink to the top of the Pretty Peacock using the foam brayer.
- Add some white craft ink with a sponge to the bottom of the Pretty Peacock.
- Glue the Pretty Peacock to the Whisper White card front.
- Cut a snow drift from the Sparkle Glimmer Paper and glue to the bottom of the Pretty Peacock.
- Cut out the Santa & reindeer from the Basic Black using the Jolly Season Dies. Glue to the middle of the Pretty Peacock.
- Glue the DSP to the top left corner of the card.
- Stamp "believe" on Cherry Cobbler in Versamark, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Pop up embossed piece on the DSP with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow in Whisper White Baker's Twine and glue to the Cherry Cobbler piece with Glue Dot.
- Stamp the trees twice on Old Olive in Mossy Meadow ink.
- Cut out the trees with Paper Snips.
- Add Snowfall Accents Puff Paint to the trees and heat set.
- Pop up the trees on the "snow" with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Would you like to order the supplies used in my card today? Click on this link and you'll be able to select the items you'd like to add to your shopping cart.
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- Every online order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- When you use the Host Code (or spend $200) you earn a punch for each $20 you spend (before shipping/taxes) on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Click to read all about my program!