It's almost here for customers…the new Stampin' Up! Paper Trimmer. As a demonstrator I can order it now in a preorder during October. The amazing product will be available for customers beginning in November, although a definitive date has not been finalized. It will depend on how many are available in the warehouse after the preorder is over. So if you'd like to get your trimmer NOW you can add it to your Starter Kit when you join my team. We have an amazing group of 140 demonstrators from across Canada in our community.
More information on why you'd want to join my team can be found here!
I've created this video showing the features (I mistakenly quoted the price as $30 in the video but it's actually $34) which I hope you will find helpful.
- Light weight
- Size when closed 15 3/8” x 8 ½”
- Includes 1 cutting and 1 scoring blade (replacement blades available)
- Includes imperial and metric measurements
- Rule and grid protected by durable plastic cover
- Imperial markings on cutting handle for precise measuring
- Right-side grid for cutting thin strips accurately
- When not required the extended arm snaps in place on left side of trimmer
- Rubber feet on bottom of trimmer for balance and stability
- Trimmer #152392 $34.00
- Trimmer Blades #152391 (4 pack) $16.25
- Arm easily extends to 17”
- Platform shows cutting to 6 ¼” and when arm is extended the 6 ½” cut is displayed for precise measurement
- Easy to distinguish between blades – cutting blades are dark gray in colour and scoring are light gray
- Cutting blade is sharp and is a deeply set– cuts through all types of cardstock, glimmer paper, foils and specialty designer papers with ease
- Marking on the blades at the center point (top and bottom of blade) which lines up with the cutting channel on the permanent mat which allows user to “see” where the cut will be on their paper
- Grids are in imperial and metric and are included at the top, middle and bottom of the platform
- Cutting handle (clear one where blades slide up and down) has imperial measurements
- Imperial measurement in 1/8” intervals
- When you need a thin cut you can use the right grid for cuts up to 1 ½”
- Cutting handle stays in place with a strong magnet
Download the PDF Version of the Product Showcase
When you place an online orderyou earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer
Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE