Today is Tuesday Tips & Tricks series and I'm sharing our Distinktive™ Stamps. There are several stamps in our catalogues that use this trademarked process and they are exclusive to Stampin' Up! Here's a card I shared using the Healing Hugs stamp set in my Just in Case Series.
Easily stamp an image that has depth and texture without having use 2 or 3 steps. With Distinktive stamps you can create this dimension with just one image.
- Ink your stamp with one colour. Add more colours using ink and a dauber.
- The images are more defined with lighter colours or ink from a stamp pad that isn't too juicy.
- To prepare a pad for a better image you can carefully move the ink to one side of the pad with the back of a plastic spoon. Be careful not to cut the foam on the pad with a sharp edge.
- Use the area of the pad that doesn't have as much ink. After a few hours the ink will redistribute to the original saturation.
- You can also reink your pad with a refill.
The Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set is gorgeous and features these amazing stamps.
Please watch my video where I share some of this tips.
The Distinktive stamps are featured throughout the catalogue and can be recognized with this symbol. Here are some of them.
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
Here's a sneak peek of this month's cards from the PDF
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE