Hello Stampers, Patsy Here!
Alison and I are so excited the day has finally arrived when we can start to sell the Christmastime Is Here Suite of products. All this week we have been sharing some of the cards we have created using products from the suite.
If you love this set DON'T WAIT it is ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST and they could go fast. One just can't predict these things.
Purchase the entire suite of products 0r go À la carte!
- 153947 Christmastime is Here Suite Bundle* (entire suite)
- 153944 Christmas Rose Bundle*
- 152431 Christmas Rose Stamp Set
- 152144 Roses Dies
- 152154 Christmastime Is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper
- 152155 Gold Glitter Enamel Dots
- 152156 Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon
- 152159 Charming Rose Bracelet
*Save 10% on the stamp set and dies when you bundle or buy the suite.
The Christmastime Is Here Suite of products is so magnificent. When it first arrive I will admit I was a bit overwhelmed. But there was nothing to worry about once I took out my Stamparatus for placement. It made this set a joy to stamp with and the results were amazing. You know I love a set when I keep it for my own personal use and this set will have a place on that shelf.
This image was cut out of the coordinating designer series paper. No matter if you use the designer paper or stamp the image you get awesome results. Don't you love the Heirloom Frame Embossed behind the flower? I am sure you have noticed I have been using that a great deal this month.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of (4 1/4" x 11" or 5 1/2" x 8 1/2") Soft Sea Foam Cardstock in half to create card base.
- Emboss a piece of (4" x 5 1/4") Soft Sea Foam Cardstock with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and adhere to the card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut out a piece of (3 1/2" x 4 1/2") Whisper White Cardstock using the Heirloom Frame Die and then emboss with coordinating folder.
- Adhere the frame to the card front with Snail Adhesive.
- With the large die from Rose Die cut out the coordinating rose from the Designers Series Paper and adhere to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals .
- Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out with the small label from the Rose Dies.
- Adhere a folded piece of Gold Glimmer Ribbon to the left hand side of the label with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Adhere the label to the lower right-hand side of the rose with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add a Gold Glitter Enamel Dot to each end of the label.
If you are in the Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
In the USA order from Patsy's Online Store