If you are like me, you've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new Paper Trimmer. As a demonstrator, I was able to get mine early, and I was excited for it arrive so I could sit down and get to know it. I think you are going to be really pleased with the quality, attention to detail, and improvements to the new trimmer! I've been using mine for over a month, made tons of cuts on all sorts of paper and the blade is still super sharp. I don't anticipate having to change the blade for quite a while which is a huge improvement over our old trimmer.
In my opinion, there are good improvements to the overall design, but the biggest improvements are in the design and function of the cutting and scoring blades. The new blades are easier to hold, glide smoothly, cut cleanly, and don't pull to one side.
TIP: When cutting, don't press down too hard or you may create a bend at the edge of the paper. The blades are sharp and only need light pressure to cut really well!
Here are the TOP 5 features I love about our new trimmer:
- The body of the trimmer has a squared shape that's easy to store on it's side, light weight, includes a hook for hanging, and the extension arm is extra-long to fit larger paper (up to 17").
- To the right of the grove you can cut smaller strips easily from scraps of paper.
- The clear cutting guide is wide and solid so it won't warp when cutting and it clips closed automatically without having to close with a latch.
- Cutting and scoring blades are larger which makes them easier to grip and the shape is centered so the cutting isn't skewed to one side. They are alsoare easy to remove and can be flipped and used either direction.
- Cutting blade is super-sharp and long so it can easily cut 2 – 3 sheets of our 80 lb cardstock!
Order your Paper Trimmer today, I think you'll love it as much as I do!
Check out my video showing all the features of the new trimmer:
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Clickto read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE