Most of us have a favourite outfit that mixes and matches and feels just right. Or the perfect food pairing that we crave. Well, just like fashion and food, crafting is sweeter when you have the perfect combinations. Stampin' Up! has made favourites from the Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration reward items even better with new coordinating products!
The popular Sale-A-Bration reward stamp set, Happy Birthday To You (#152308), is awesome on it's own, but paired with the coordinating Birthday Dies (#153590) you can do so much more! No more fussy cutting the adorable animals and balloons from the Special Someone stamp set (#151643), just get the coordinating framelits and crafting sweet cards is faster and easier.
If you are like me and many of my stamping friends, and have a punch addiction, then you'll want to get your inky fingers on the new Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper (#153558). It coordinates with 4 different punches!
I think you can see why I'm so excited by these new coordinating products! They are only available until March 31st or while supplies last. I'm predicting some will sell out, so don't wait, get your new coordinating favourites today!
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE