It's Just in CASE Thursday, Patsy here!
Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog to inspire you!
Today's card features the Forever Blossoms & Parisian Beauty Stamp Set with their coordinating dies (Cherry Blossom Dies and Parisian Dies). The Parisian Blossoms Suite is the suite Alison and I are featuring in our Border Buddies march PDF Tutorial. Anyone who places any size order at our online stores receives the PDF Tutorial absolutely Free READ MORE…
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today is a very close case I simply changed the background paper. I forgot to add the Champagne Rhinestones and think I will before I send it off to a friend. I plan to send it to my high school friend who has also been to Paris (she may be reading this so won't say when I am sending it LOL).
The color palette of the paper is…
Card base is Petal Pink Cardstock 4 1/4 x 11. The designer paper 4 x 5 1/4. You can see the little bit of Petal Pink Metallic Edge ribbon peeking out the bottom of the sentiment.
Thank You for stopping by, I hope you found some inspiration here today!
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards Program.
In the USA order Patsy Waggoner's Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Clickto read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE