It's Just in Case Thursday and it's Alison here this week. This is the day where Patsy Waggoner (my Border Buddy) and I share a card we've CASED (copy and selectively edit) from one of our current Stampin' Up! Catalogues.
Today's card is based on a card from page 46 of the January – June 2020 Spring Catalogue. The Under My Umbrella Stamp Set and coordinating Umbrella Builder Punch are so sweet and perfect to welcome Spring. When you purchase them in a bundle you save 10%. Here is the original card:
I love it when I can stamp an image and punch it out without having to fussy cut. Makes it so easy! We also have a coordinating product available that coordinates with this bundle beautifully. The Pleased As Punch Designer Series is available in our Coordination Product Release and the punch works perfectly with the umbrellas and handles in the paper.
If you are in the Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
In the USA order from Patsy's Online Store
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Clickto read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE
Sale-a-bration – earn a free rewards for a $60/$120 purchase until March 31st or while supplies last.