Hello Stampers, It's Border Buddy Saturday!
Every Saturday Patsy and I share a card made using products in our selected suite for the month. This month we selected the Tropical Oasis Suite. We each created 4 cards for the monthly PDF. The PDF has images, supply list, measurements and step by step directions for eight unique cards. We use the PDF as an exclusive Thank You Gift for the customers who place any size order at our online stores.
Want to earn free cards too? Click the links below to find out more.
Today's card is one of the cards featured in our April PDF Tutorial. It is a very quick and easy card using the Timeless Tropical Stamp Set and coordinating the In the Tropics Dies. When you purchase them together in a bundle you save 10%.
I stamped the flower with Lovely Lipstick ink and then I used a Wink of Stella to draw the colour out from the centre and to add some bling.The Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper is beautiful with some fun prints that remind you of summer in the tropics.
Add a pop of paradise to your crafting with lush foliage and tropical images. Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper includes retro tropical images including palm trees, flowers, fruit, flamingos, and vintage surf woody wagons. This patterned paper is ideal for scrapbook pages and travel scrapbooks. Cut paper down for card fronts, paper elements, or tags. Ask your demonstrator about coordinating products.
* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12” x 12” (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free
Product colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Grapefruit Grove, Mango Melody, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Real Red, Seaside Spray, Shaded Spruce, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Terracotta Tile
Here's a sneak peak of our cards from the April PDF:
In the USA order from Patsy Waggoner's Online Store
In the Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Clickto read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE