Patsy here with our Thursday Just in CASE. Alison and I take turns creating and sharing cards we CASE from a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog to inspire you!
The covid-19 situations has put my brain in a stahl position which makes CASEing the perfect solution when I don't feel as creative.
Today's card features the Forever Blossoms Stamp Set with it's coordinating Cherry Blossoms Dies both of these items will be carried over into the next Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. The Garden Lane Designer Series Paper however will be retiring and is only available while supplies last.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today is almost an exact case except I changed the up the Verdant stamp set with the Forever Blossoms. The paper and ink colors area the same in both cards.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Garden Green (top fold 4 1/4" x 11" or side fold 5 1/2" x 8 1/2")
- Garden Lane Designer Series Paper ( 4" x 5 1/4")
- Mossy Meadow (1/2" x 2 1/4")
- Whisper White (3" x 3")
- Fold Garden Green Cardstock in half to create card base.
- Stamp the flower branch in Garden Green Classic Ink in the upper left-hand corner and lower right-hand corner of the card front.
- Cut out the Stitched Rectangle Die (2 1/8" x 4") in the center of the card front.
- Adhere the designer paper to the inside of the card so it shows through the die cut opening.
- Stamp the flowers on the whisper white cardstock in Garden Green Classic Ink and cut out with the coordinating die.
- Color the flowers with the Calypso Coral Light and Petal Pink Light Stampin' Blends.
- Adhere the flower to the lower right-hand corner with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday from the Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp set in Versa Mark Ink on the Mossy Meadow cardstock strip.
- Sprinkle White Stampin' Emboss Powder over the words, tap of excess and heat set with the heat tool until glossy.
- Adhere the Mossy Meadow to the center of the flower with dimensionals.
Thank You for stopping by, I hope you found some inspiration here today!
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards Program.
In the USA order Patsy Waggoner's Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store