I'm so excited to be able to offer two kits in June so that we can stamp virtually together! Let me tell you all about them!
Create with Patsy & Alison Border Buddy Take & Make Kit
Each month my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner & I, create a Take & Make Kit to go and June's featured stamp sets are Jar of Love Bundle and Many Mates, two brand new stamp sets from the upcoming Annual Catalogue which launches on June 3rd.
What is included in the Border Buddy Take & Make Card Kit Class
- Paper, envelopes and embellishment to create 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs).
- Paper supplies cut and ready to go also diecut and embossed if needed.
- PDF Tutorial with images, supply list, measurements (in both imperial and metric) and step by step directions.
- Exclusive full length online class video walking you through every step to make the 8 cards.
- We will email you the link to the video so you can watch it while you stamp.
- On the 15th of the month we will mail out your Take & Make kit.
How much is the Take & Make Kit?
- $20 US Customers
- $25 CAN Customers
What do I need to complete the kit?
- You will provide the stamps, inks and adhesives to complete your project.
What is the deadline to sign up for the class?
- Deadline to sign up for the Take & Make is the 8th of the month.
How and When will the kits be shipped?
- Kit will be mailed out via United States Postal Service or Canada Post on the 15th of the month.
Do I have to sign up for a minimum number of months?
- NO – this is a by the month, you sign up each month to purchase the Border Buddy Online Class.
Can I purchase just the PDF Tutorial?
- YES – the cost is $10US/$15CAN
How can I pay for the class?
Supplies you may want/need to complete kit:
- Stamp Set (We used Jars of Flowers (152515) and Many Mates (152633) Stamp Sets).
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Adhesives (we used snail, dimensionals, multipurpose glue)
- Coloring Tools*
- Paper Snips
*We used Stampin' Blends:
- 154901 SEASIDE SPRAY COMBO STAMPIN’ BLENDS
- 154883 MANGO MELODY COMBO STAMPIN’ BLENDS
- 154903 SHADED SPRUCE COMBO STAMPIN’ BLENDS
- 154900 ROCOCO ROSE COMBO STAMPIN’ BLENDS
Virtual Online Facebook Party to launch the new Annual Catalogue!
Every year I gather with my customers for a fun day of stamping and sharing to celebrate the launch of the new catalogue. Sadly it's not possible this year because of restrictions in face-to-face events. BUT we can still get together and stamp in a virtual party.
When is the event?
Saturday, June 27th from 10 am – 3 pm PT in an exclusive private Facebook group for registered attendees.
What will the event include?
A day of sharing and stamping including SIX Facebook Lives. Each live presentation will share the instructions for the six cards included in the take away kit (more about that in a minute) so you can follow along and make your cards. We will also share other new product and tips with you throughout the day.
What if I can't attend live?
No problem. You can come and go whenever you are available during the day and access the group for 30 days after the close of the party. The videos will be recorded and links shared with you for life-time access.
What if I don't use Facebook?
No problem. The videos will be taped and you will have access through private links after the party has wrapped up.
What's the price and what's included?
$100 – includes:
- Two brand new stamp sets – Prized Peony and Pampered Pets – I can't share the pictures of the sets but you can check them out in the catalogue when you receive it or online after June 3rd. In the meantime I've shared a hint in my picture above.
- PDF with instructions for six cards (3 each using the stamps). The PDF includes measurements, supplies, pictures and step-by-step instructions
- A goodie bag with brand new product!
- Materials to complete your six cards including precut paper, embellishments, ribbon and die cuts.
- Access to six videos showing you how to assemble your cards!
- Access to a fun full day of stamping and sharing on our private Facebook Group
Payment & Registration
Payment will be by PayPal or etransfer. Deadline to register to guarantee delivery of your kit in time for the party is June 2nd and kits will be mailed by June 15th.
CLICK HERE to register.
Don't these sound like fun stamping experiences? It's so awesome to find new ways to share with you when we can't physically be together. If you have any questions please email me!
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email,
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Clickto read all about my program!