Sunday Sketch Time, Patsy here!
Each Sunday Alison Solven (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
Today's card features the candles from the Bonanza Buddies stamp set. The circle and scallop circle where cut using the Layering Circles Dies. These are a staple for any stamper. The Bonanza Buddies and Birthday Bonanza Suite are retiring the end of May. Retiring stamp sets have guaranteed availability until May 22, 2020; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock (Card Base – Top Fold 4 1/4" x 11" or Side Fold 5 1/2" x 8 1/2") (4 ¼ x 11 & 2 ½ x 5 ½)
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock (1 ½ x 4)
- Basic Black Cardstock (3 x 3)
- Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (4 x 5 ¼)
- Fold the Whisper White Cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Glue the Bermuda Bay Cardstock to the center of the designer paper.
- Tie the Petal Pink Organdy Ribbon around the center of the Bermuda Bay Cardstock with the bow to the far right-hand side.
- Glue the Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper to the card front.
- Cut out the Basic Black Cardstock using the 2 1/2" scallop circle from Layering Circle Dies.
- Cut out of Whisper White the 2 1/8" circle using the Layering Circle Dies.
- Adhere the Basic Black scalloped circle to the center of the card with dimensionals.
- Stamp one candle in Bermuda Bay Classic Ink and two in Mango Melody Classic Ink and cut out with the paper snips.
- Adhere the candles to the Whisper White Circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp "Let's celebrate you!" in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on the Whisper White Strip and adhere over the center of the candles with Stampin' Dimensionals.
CLICK HERE for more card sketches
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
- Patsy’s E- Newsletter (US Customers)
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Free PDF Tutorial and Card Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Free PDF Tutorial & Card Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
- Patsy's Online Store (US customers)
- Alison’s Online Store(Canadian customers)
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Sign up for my newsletter!
Watch this quick video to learn how to place your online order!
Use Host Code H346DKCM
Check out my Customer Rewards Program
Leave a Reply