Today is Just in Case Thursday and it's Alison here this week.
Each Thursday my Border Buddy Patsy Waggoner from the US and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalogue. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edt). Sometimes we change the stamps or colours or both to create our own version and show you how you can look through our beautiful catalogues for ideas for your own projects.
Today's card features the beautiful Positive Thoughts Stamp Set and coordinating Nature's Thoughts Dies. The images work beautiful together but they are an eclectic group. The fonts in the sentiments are elegant and classic.
The original card on page 87 of the Annual Catalogue features the same stamps. I change dup the colours for my version.
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Soft Sea Foam  (8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4")
- Whisper White Cardstock  (4" x 3 3/4")
- Pear Pizzazz  (3 1/2" x 3/4")
- Gold Foil Sheet  (scrap)
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper (4 3/4" x 3 1/2")
- Fold the Soft Sea Foam cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the middle of the card front.
- Glue the Gold Hoop Embellishment on the left side of of the Designer Series Paper.
- Wrap some of the Gold Trim ribbon around your fingers several times and glue dot to the edge of hoop.
- Stamp the leaf branch in Pretty Peacock and the butterfly in Crushed Curry on the White White cardstock.
- Glue the leaf image on top of the hoop.
- Cut out a few of the leaf dies from the Gold Foil scrap and glue on top of the Pretty Peacock branch.
- Ink the sentiment in Versamark and stamp on Pear Pizzazz, add White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Pop up on the card as shown with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Pop up the butterfly on the top of the sentiment strip.
- Add Gold Glitter Enamel Dots on your card.
If you'd like to shop for the products I used today you can click on any of the pictures in my product list and you'll be directed to my store.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Free PDF Tutorial and Card Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Free PDF Tutorial & Card Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST