Each Sunday Patsy Waggoner (my border buddy) and I (Alison Solven) take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. I love sketches because all the measurements and layout are illustrated and I just have to decide what stamps, colours and embellishments to add.
I was so excited to see the return of a sunflower stamp set in the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue. The Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle featuring the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set and Sunflowers Dies are gorgeous and when you purchase them together you save 10%.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout as I did today or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
I love the sentiments included in the set and the mixed font styles. I make tons of celebration and thank you cards so they are perfect for me!
Today’s Stampin’ Up! colour palette is…
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock in half to create card base. (top fold 4 1/4" x 11").
- Glue a piece of Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper (1 1/4" x 5 1/2") to the left side of the card front.
- Glue a piece of 2020-2022 In Color 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (2 1/2" x 4") on the card front with the left edge touching the right edge of the first DSP, entering it as shown.
- Wrap a piece of Cinnamon Cider ribbon around the card and tie in a bow on the right side.
- Stamp the large sunflower image in Early Espresso on a piece of Whisper White (4" x 4") and colour with Stampin' Blends. I used Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody , So Saffron, Crumb Cake.
- Add Wink of Stella to some of the petals.
- Cut out the flower with the coordinating die from Sunflower Dies.
- Pop up the flower on the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add some Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to finish the card.
All images and products are from Stampin' Up!®
Here are the supplies I used in today's card:
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Free PDF Tutorial and Card Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Free PDF Tutorial & Card Program (Canadian Customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST