Each Sunday Patsy Waggoner (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Our sketches help inspire you; spark your mojo! You can't make a mistake – interpret the sketch anyway you wish!
Today's card features the brand new Way to Goat stamp set from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal.
The Way to Goat Stamp Set is so adorable and I love the sentiments. I wanted to create a fun and bright card today so I choose Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green. Here are some samples created with the set from the concept artists at Stampin' Up!
- Melon Mambo – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 1/4"
- Brights 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper Assortment – 3" x 4 1/4"; 2" x 4"
- Whisper White – 3" x 3"
- Smoky Slate – 3 1/2" x 1/2"
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold the Melon Mambo cardstock in half on the score mark to create card base.
- Glue the 2" x 4" Designer Series Paper (Daffodil Delight) to the bottom of the Melon Mambo.
- Glue the 3" x 4 1/4" DSP (Granny Apple Green) on the card using the sketch as a guide for placement.
- Banner cut the ends of the Smoky Slate strip and glue across the top of the Granny Apple Green DSP.
- Stamp the goat image in Tuxedo Black ink on the Whisper White. Colour the goat with Smoky Slate, Pool Party and Light Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends. Add some grass under his feet with a Light Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends.
- Stamp the sentiment in Melon Mambo under the goat image.
- Cut out the image using the 2 1/2" circle from the Stitched Shapes dies.
- Pop up the image with Stampin' Dimensionals on the card as shown.
- Add some Playing with Patterns Resin Dots to finish your card.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST