Each Sunday Patsy Waggoner (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Our sketches help inspire you; spark your mojo! You can't make a mistake – interpret the sketch anyway you wish!
Today's card features the brand new Prized Peony Bundle which includes the Prized Peony Stamp Set and coordinating Peony Dies and when you purchase them together you save 10%
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal.
I love the Peony Garden Designer Series Paper which includes beautiful drawings of peonies and more muted designs. You receive 12 sheets (12" x 12") with 6 double-sided designs, 2 of each. I coloured in between the flowers with my Light Pool Party Stampin' Blend to add some detail and definition to the pattern. I love the look.
- Pool Party Card Base – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 1/4"
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) – 3 pieces 1 3/16" x 5 1/4"
- Gray Granite sentiment – 3 3/4" x 3/4"
- Whisper White – scrap
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold the Pool Party cardstock in half on the score mark to create card base.
- Colour the DSP in between the flowers using the Light Pool Party Stampin' Blend.
- Glue the strips, evenly spaced across the card front.
- Punch one end of the Gray Granite strip using the Tailored Tag Punch (see picture)
- Ink the sentiment in Versamark and stamp on the strip towards the right end, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Glue to the card front as shown.
- Stamp the small flower in Smoky Slate ink and colour with Light Pool Party Stampin' Blend. Colour the leaf in Light Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Blend. Cut out with matching die.
- Pop up the flower to the left of the sentiment.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST