Each Sunday Patsy Waggoner (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Our sketches help inspire you; spark your mojo! You can't make a mistake – interpret the sketch anyway you wish!
My card today features the stunning Poinsettia Petals Bundle from the August – December 2020 Mini Catalogue. It's so easy to create these gorgeous flowers with the dies.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal.
The products in the Poinsettia Place Suite Collection has so many beautiful products that coordinate together making card making so easy.
The Poinsettia Place Suite Collection includes:
* Poinsettia Petals Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* Poinsettia Dies (10% off)
* Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper
* Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper
* Beaded Pearls
* Real Red 3/8" (1 cm) Sheer Ribbon
Product colors: Bumblebee, Garden Green, Old Olive, Real Red, Soft Suede
- Soft Suede – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 1/4"
- Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper – 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"; 1" x 3 3/4"
- Shimmery White – 3" x 4 1/4"
- Real Red – 4 1/4" x 6"
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold the Soft Suede cardstock in half on the score mark to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper (3 1/2" x 4 3/4") to the middle of the card front. Glue the strip of DSP (1" x 3 3/4") approximately 1" from the bottom of the first piece.
- Ink the sentiment on Shimmery White in Versamark ink, apply Silver Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Pop up the stamped piece in the middle of the Designer Series Paper using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut out the 4 poinsettia petals from the Real Red using the embossing dies and the dies that cut them out. The embossing dies nest inside the outer dies.
- Use a dauber and White Craft Ink to add some detail to each set of petals.
- Layer the pieces one on top of the other using Glue dots.
- Pop up the full flower with a Stampin' Dimensional at the top of the Shimmery White piece.
- Add a beaded pearl to the centre of the flower.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST