Each Thursday my Border Buddy Patsy Waggoner from the US and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalogue. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). The beautiful projects by the concept artists from Stampin' Up! are a great way to be inspired! When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. In my card I changed everything except the basic sketch layout of the catalogue card.
Today's card features the Snowflake Wishes Bundle from the Snowflake Splendor Suite in the August – December 2020 Mini Catalogue which launched on August 4th. The products in the suite are gorgeous and coordinate with each other so beautifully.
The Snowflake Splendor Suite Collection includes:
* Snowflake Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* So Many Snowflakes Dies (10% off)
* Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper
* Winter Snow Embossing Folder
* Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper
* Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems
* Snowflake Splendor 1/4" (6.4 mm) Ribbon
You can purchased everything together with one item number (155115) or you can buy each item individually.
Stamping Paper Measurements
- Balmy Blue – 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scrap
- Whisper White – 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper – 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper – 5" x 3 3/4"
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold theBalmy Blue cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the card front at an angle (see picture).
- Emboss the Whisper White yardstick with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder and Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue embossed piece to the Designer Series Paper.
- Cut 4" piece of ribbon from each of the Snowflake Splendor 1/4" and Seaside Spray 1/4" Metallic ribbons. Glue to the Whisper White piece as shown in picture.
- Die cut the snowflake from the glimmer paper using the So Many Snowflakes Dies.
- Pop up the snowflake with a Stampin' Dimensional on the ribbon.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set in Versamark on the scrap of Balmy Blue. Apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Punch the sentiment out using the Classic Label Punch and snip off the pointy ends.
- Pop up on the snowflake with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE