It is Sunday Sketch time, Alison here today.
Each Sunday Patsy Waggoner from the US (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help get your creative juices flowing. I find that when I'm stuck and seem to have lost my stampin' mojo a sketch can give me the spark I need. All the measurements are done and you just choose your stamps and colours. You can also use them as a starting point and add and change things if you wish.
Today's card features the Cherish the Season Bundle from the August – December 2020 Mini Catalogue which includes the Cherish the Season Stamp Set and Sounds of the Season Dies and when you bundle them together (#155172) you save 10%
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Garden Green - Cardbase – 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"; 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Whisper White – 3 1/2" x 3 /4"
- Silver Foil – 2" x 2"Balmy Blue – 3 3/4" x 1"
- Cherry Cobbler – 2" x 2"
- Tis' the Season 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper – 3 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Fold the Garden Green cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the middle of the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas in Garden Green ink on the Whisper White strip and banner cut the right end. Glue to the lower part of the DSP.
- Cut out three bells – one from the Silver Foil, one from Garden Green and one from Cherry Cobbler – using the Sounds of the Season Dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Cut out two branches from Garden Green.
- Pop out the holly and berries from the silver bell and carefully glue the silver bell to the Garden Green bell (be careful not to pop out the holly from the Garden Green).
- Glue the berries from the Cherry Cobbler bell to the inside on the silver bell.
- Glue the branches to the back of the bell using a Glue Dot.
- Pop up the bell to the left of the sentiment with a Stampin' Dimensional.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials plus bonus rewards with our customer rewards program.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST