Each Thursday my Border Buddy Patsy Waggoner from the US and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalogue. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). The beautiful projects by the concept artists from Stampin' Up! are a great way to be inspired! When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both.
In my card today I changed up the colours but kept the stamps/dies and layout the same.
Stampin' Up! concept artist card on left (page 74 of August – December 2020 Mini Catalogue) and my CASE on right using Snowflake Splendor Suite
Today's card features the Snowflake Wishes Bundle from the Snowflake Splendor Suite in the August – December 2020 Mini Catalogue which launched on August 4th. The products in the suite are gorgeous and coordinate with each other so beautifully.
The Snowflake Splendor Suite Collection includes:
* Snowflake Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* So Many Snowflakes Dies (10% off)
* Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper
* Winter Snow Embossing Folder
* Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper
* Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems
* Snowflake Splendor 1/4" (6.4 mm) Ribbon
You can purchased everything together with one item number (155115) or you can buy each item individually.
Stamping Paper Measurements
- Balmy Blue – 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scrap
- Whisper White – 5" x 1"
- Shimmery White – 4" x 3 1/2"
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper – 4 1/4" x 2"
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold the Balmy Blue cardstock in half to create card base.
- Randomly stamp some snowflake images on the bottom of the card front using the Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the top of the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy on Whisper White strip and banner cut the right end. Glue below the DSP.
- Cut out three snowflakes from the Shimmery White using the dies with the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue the snowflakes to the lower part of the card front and add rhinestones to the centre of the snowflakes.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE