Each Thursday my Border Buddy Patsy Waggoner from the US and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalogue. CASE means Copy And Selectively Edit. The beautiful projects by the concept artists from Stampin’ Up! are a great way to be inspired! When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both.
In my card today I changed up the stamp set from Nature’s Beauty to Wishes & Wonder.
Stampin’ Up! concept artist card on left (page 59 of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue) and my CASE on right using Wishes & Wonder Bundle.
I love stamp sets that include deer because of course, reindeer pull Santa’s sleigh. The Bundle of Wishes & Wonder Stamp Set and North Pole Wonder Dies can be purchased together and you save 10%.
Stamping Paper Measurements
- Just Jade (card base) – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″; scored at 4 1/4″
- Just Jade (layer 1) – 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White (stamped) – 3 3/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Crumb Cake (deer) – 2 1/2″ x 2″
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold the Just Jade cardstock in half to create card base.
- Stamp the boughs in Just Jade ink randomly on the Just Jade layer. Pop this layer up on the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Glue the Gold Hoop to the card front – I just used a piece of scotch tape to hold it in place because it will be hidden under the sentiment.
- Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink on Whisper White piece.
- Cut out the sentiment using the Stitched Nested Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Pop up the label on the bottom the hoop with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the deer in Early Espresso ink on the Crumb Cake piece and cut out with the coordinating die.
- Pop up the deer on the right side of the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a few Elegant Faceted Gems to complete the card.
Remember there is a sale on some of our gorgeous Designer Series Papers but on until October 31st! Check out the other Designer Series Paper offered this month.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE