This month is going to be filled with snowflakes. Our Border Buddy PDF Tutorial features the Snowflake Splendor Suite and the Snowflake Wishes is the stamp set in the suite of products. I chose to also use it for my CASE card this week.
Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog to inspire you!
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today is a close case except instead of the gift tin, I choose to make a card. The Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper is so much prettier in person! Love the colors featured in the paper.
Here are a few colors featured in today's card.
We have had some crazy weather in October record snowfall near record cold weather. But November is starting out early so the snow is almost gone and the temps may be above normal. I hope your weather is being kind to you this month.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Misty Moonlight (cardbase): 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper: 4" x 5 1/4"
- Whisper White (background): 3 3/4" x 5"
- Whisper White (inside): 4" x 5 1/4"
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper (snowflake): 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Fold the Misty Moonlight in half on the score mark to create cardbase.
- Glue the background Whisper White to the card front.
- Cut out the opening in the designer paper using the So Many Snowflake Die and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue the designer paper to the card front.
- Stamp the words in Misty Moonlight Ink on the Whisper White through the opening.
- Cut out the Balmy Glimmer paper using a small snowflake from the dies.
- Tie the bakers twine from the Flowers For Every Season ribbon combo and adhere to the back of the snowflake with a glue dot.
- Adhere the snowflake to the lower right-hand corner of the opening with a glue dot.
- Adhere Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems to the center of the snowflakes.
- Glue the inside Whisper White to the inside of the card and stamp a greeting inside in Misty Moonlight Ink.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!