Today is typically the day Alison or I share a card we CASED from the Stampin' Up! Catalog. However today I am going to share a super fun fold stand up card created with the Dandy Garden Suite of products that will be released January 5 in the Jan-Jun Mini Catalog.
I don't often share cards this early but I am too excited to wait, loving this suite! One of the fun perks of being a demonstrator is getting our hands on product during a preorder the month before it goes live.
Today's card features the images and words from the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set #154411. The designer paper is the Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper #154297. I stamped the dragon fly and punched it out with the coordinating Dragonfly Punch #154240.
I made 10 of these fun fold stand up cards in a variety of colors to recognize the Top Ten Demonstrator in sales on my team for the month of October. My amazing Gold Elite team is called the Diva & Dude Stampers.
I am going to show you a few of the samples to show off the paper. Like always it is so much prettier in person. The Dandy Garden Paper is 6" x 6" and comes in 48 sheets, 12 double sided designs, it is acid free and lignin free.
- Mossy Meadow (card base): 4 ¼” x 10 ½” scored at ½”, 1 ¾”, 3 ¾”, 5”
- Mossy Meadow (mat): 3” x 5” scored at ½”, 3 ¾”
- Whisper White (stamped): 2 ¾” 3 ¾”
- Bumblebee (words): 1 ½” x 2 ¾”
- Whisper White (dragonfly): 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Whisper White (back): 4” x 5 ¼”
- Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper (top piece): 4” x 4”
- Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper (bottom piece): 1 ¾” x 4”
3. Add some Tear & Tape Adhesive to the first ½” section.
7. Fold the lower box of the card base flat, then remove the Tear & Tape backing from the mat and fold it down and adhere to the lower designer series piece.
8. Stamp the flowers across the Whisper White Cardstock with Mossy Meadow ink and adhere to the mat.
9. Stamp the dragonfly in Mossy Meadow Ink on Whisper White paper.
10. Stamp the wings in Terracotta Tile Ink on Whisper White paper.
11. Punch out the dragonfly and adhere to the upper left-hand corner of the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
12. Stamp the words on Bumblebee paper and cut out using the Stitched So Sweetly Die Scalloped Rectangle (1 3/16” x 2 ¼”) and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
13. Adhere the words to the lower area of the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
14. Add a Ladybug Trinket to the upper right-hand corner of the words with a mini glue dot.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!