Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog to inspire you!
Today's card features the Bloom & Grow stamp set and coordinating Budding Blooms Dies both found in the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. I love the three horizontal spray of flowers in this stamp set giving you some great variety.
The set is not new but it seems every time I use it I find new ways to use it. This card sample from the annual catalog is a perfect example of how you can change up this set and create a fun wreath.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today is an exact CASE except for the colors.
The flower spray and the cute little white flowers are cut out using the coordinating Budding Blooms Dies. These little flowers make great embellishments on any card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Blushing Bride (card base): 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
- Blushing Bride (embossed): 5 1/4" x 8 1/4"
- Whisper White (flowers spray): 2 3/4" x 5 1/2"
- Whisper White (words): 1" x 3 3/4"
- Whisper White (small flowers): scraps
- Terracotta Tile (scallop): 1/2" x 3 3/4"
- Fold the Blushing Bride paper in half on the score line to create card base.
- Run the Blushing Bride paper through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss using the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.
- Glue the embossed paper to the cardfront.
- Stamp the flower spray in Smoky Slate Ink and color in with Cameo Coral, Granny Apple Green and Mango Melody Stampin' Blends.
- Cut out the spray with the coordinating die and adhere to the cardfront with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the words in Granny Apple Green on the Whisper White.
- Cut the edge of the Terracotta Tile using the scalloped edge die and glue to the lower edge of the Whisper White word piece.
- Run the Terracotta Tile Ribbon from the Ornate Garden combo pack around the top of the Terracotta Tile with tails to the right.
- Tie some Linen Thread in a bow round the right tails of the ribbon.
- Die cut five little flowers out and adhere randomly to the card front adding small Basic Pearls to the centers.
- Stamp a greeting inside.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Would Love to have you shop with us!