The new January – June 2021 Mini Catalogue launches on Tuesday, January 5th and it includes this adorable stamp set called Hey Birthday Chick…does it look familiar? It's the same adorable little characters from one of the most popular Sale-a-bration sets of all time – Hey Chick.
Do you still own the original Hey Chick Stamp Set? Did you miss out the first time? Stampin' Up! has announced a special promotion that includes both of the stamp sets and matching dies starting in February. I'll let you know all the details once I have them for you.
I love this little chick image and I coloured him with my Stampin' Blends which is such an easy way to add colour to your images. The little glitter on the cupcake icing was added with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. I love sparkle!
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Basic White(base): 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
- Basic White (circle): 3" x 3"
- Mango Melody: 5 1/4" x 4"
- Melon Mambo: 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Stitched Shapes Dies
- Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- 1 1/2" Metallic Mesh Ribbon
- Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Fold the Basic White in half to create cardbase.
- Emboss the Mango Melody with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Glue the embossed piece to the middle of the card front.
- Cut a piece of ribbon and glue to the Mango Melody positioning your glue in the area that will be hidden under the circle.
- Cut out a circle from the Basic White and Melon Mambo using the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- Stamp the chicken image in Tuxedo Black ink on the Basic White circle.
- Colour the image with Mango Melody, Crumb Cake, Magenta Madness and So Saffron Stampin' Blends.
- Add Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to the icing on the cupcake.
- Glue the smaller circle to the back of the stamped circle and pop up on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add some Rhinestone Jewels to finish the card.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!