Each Sunday Alison Solven (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features the Garden Wishes stamp set and the Dandy Garden 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper which are part of the Dandy Garden Suite you can find in the Stampin' Up! Jan-June 2021 Mini Catalog. I have been having so much fun playing with some new products.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Whisper White (cardbase): 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2"
- Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper (cardfront): 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper (dragonfly)
- Old Olive: 3" x 4 1/4"
- Crumb Cake: 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
- Fold the Whisper White paper in half at the score mark to create cardbase.
- Adhere the Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper to the cardfront with Stampin' Seal.
- Cut out the Old Olive paper using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine & Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Adhere the Old Olive rectangle to the card front at an angle.
- Tie the Old Olive Ornate Garden Ribbon around the cardfront about 1 1/2" from the bottom with the bow to the far left.
- Cut out the Crumb Cake paper using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine & Stitched So Sweetly.
- Stamp the dandelions on the Crumb Cake scalloped rectangle in Crumb Cake Ink.
- Adhere the scalloped rectangle to the card front at the opposite angle of the Old Olive with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch out one of the dragonflies from the designer paper using the Dragonflies Punch and adhere to the upper left hand side of the scallop rectangle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!