It is Sunday Sketch time, Alison Solven from Canada here today.
Each Sunday Patsy Waggoner from the US (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help get your creative juices flowing. I find that when I'm stuck and seem to have lost my stampin' mojo a sketch can give me the spark I need. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
Today's card features products from the Sale-a-bration brochure. You can earn this bundle FREE with a purchase of $100 US/$120 CDN during January & February 2021. The bundle includes the Berry Blessings Stamp Set (13 photopolymer 2 step stamping images) and the fabulous Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper (12 sheets; 2 each of 6 double-sided designs in 12" x 12").
Added bonus is that the bundle coordinates with the Sweet Strawberry Bundle from the January – June 2021 Mini Catalogue!
You can create a card using the sketch exactly as it's presented or switch it up – it's meant to be a starting point for your creativity. For example, today I switched my orientation from Portrait to Landscape.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Balmy Blue - Cardbase – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4"
- Granny Apple Green – mat – 3 1/8" x 4 3/8"
- Basic White – stamped image – 3" x 4 1/4"
- Pacific Point – sentiment – 3/4" x 4 1/4"
- Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper – Layer 1 – 5 1/4"x 4"
- Fold the Balmy Blue cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the designer series paper to the front of the Balmy Blue base.
- Stamp the stems in Granny Apple Green and the blueberries in Pacific Point on the Basic White piece. I stamped the outline full strength ink and stamped off once to fill in the images. I stamped each image two times to fill the piece.
- Glue the stamped piece to the Granny Apple Green mat. Glue both to the middle of the designer series paper.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on the Pacific Point piece, apply White Emboss Powder and Heat Set.
- Glue the sentiment to the bottom of the Basic White.
- Tie a bow in the white twine from the Snail Mail suite and glue dot to the left side of the sentiment.
In January when you place an order in our online store you will receive a free PDF featuring instructions for 8 cards using the Love You Always Suite. Here's a sneak peak:
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials plus bonus rewards with our customer rewards program.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST