Each Thursday my Border Buddy Patsy Waggoner from the US and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalogue. CASE means Copy And Selectively Edit. The beautiful projects by the concept artists from Stampin' Up! are a great way to be inspired! When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both.
In my card today I cased a card from the January – June 2021 shown on page 14 that used the Hearts & Kisses Bundle.
Immerse yourself in nature with the Dandy Garden 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper. You'll see dragonflies, bees, foliage, and more–all guaranteed to bring a natural look to your projects. This papercrafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more! The Dragonflies Punch punches out the dragonfly images from the paper.
* 48 sheets: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs
* 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free
Product colours: Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Stamping Paper Measurements
- Basic White (card base) – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4"
- Dandy Garden 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
Layer 1 – 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Dragonflies – pattern with these images
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/2" x 3"'
- Blackberry Bliss – 1" x 4"
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the front of the card.
- Emboss the Smoky Slate with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue the embossed piece to the front of the card approximately 1/2" from the right side.
- Punch out two dragonflies from the Designer Series Paper and glue to the Smoky Slate.
- Ink the sentiment in Versamark, stamp on the Blackberry Bliss strip, apply White Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Punch the ends of the strip using the Banner Triple Punch.
- Cut a piece of Mossy Meadow 3/16" Braided Linen Trim and tape to the back of the sentiment.
- Pop up the sentiment piece with Stampin' Dimensionals between the two dragonflies.
- Add some rhinestones to finish the card.
Each month Patsy and I offer a FREE PDF with instructions for 8 cards. This month we are featuring the Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles. Here's a sneak peek of our cards this month. Want to earn them free – just place an order in our online stores!
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE