I'm loving the just released Butterfly Brilliance Collection. The Butterfly Brilliance Stamps and Butterfly Dies are a sneak peek of two new products coming the the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue (May 3rd!). The coordinating Butterfly Bijou 6" x 6 Designer Series Paper and the Natural Touch Specialty Paper are only available until May 2nd or WHILE supplies last.
What do you do if you want all the butterflies? The solution is the Butterfly Brilliance Collection. You’ll get beautifully detailed images and an unforgettable colour scheme. Put everything together and your projects will be beautiful enough to take flight! Only available while supplies last.
The Butterfly Brilliance Collection includes
* Butterfly Brilliance Cling Stamp Set
* Brilliant Wings Dies
* Butterfly Bijou 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2) Designer Series Paper
* Natural Touch Specialty Paper
Product colours: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Just Jade, Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Mint Macaron, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, So Saffron
BUTTERFLY BIJOU 6” X 6” (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Exclusive Designer Series Paper; available only during the Butterfly Bouquet promotion and while supplies last.
Some people call a group of butterflies a kaleidoscope, and that's what you'll get with the Butterfly Bijou 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper. Choose from glorious butterfly patterns in shades of aqua, pink, and yellow or watercolored patterns that coordinate beautifully. You can't go wrong with these unforgettable patterns. The dies cut out some of the butterflies too.
- 48 sheets of patterned paper: 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
- Acid free
- Lignin free
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Basic White – Cardbase – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4"
- Basic White – Layer 1 – 5 1/4" x 4"
- Vellum Cardstock – 4" x 3 1/4"
- Butterfly Bijou 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
Butterfly Pattern – cut out large butterfly
- Fold the Basic White base in half to create card base.
- Apply Pool Party to the Basic White (layer 1) with the Blending Brushes.
- Cut out the large butterfly from the Designer Series Paper using the Brilliant Wings Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Cut out the coordinating butterfly from the Vellum Cardstock with the dies. Cut the antennae off the vellum butterfly.
- Use a few Mini Glue Dots to glue the vellum to the DSP butterfly.
- Cut a piece of the gold trim and glue to the back of the butterfly with Mini Glue Dots.
- Add some Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the butterfly and pop up in the middle of the layer 1.
- Ink the sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink and stamp bellow the butterfly.
- Add some sequins to complete the card.
In March when you place an order in our online store you will receive a free PDF featuring instructions for 8 cards using the Dandy Garden Suite. Here's a sneak peak:
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials plus bonus rewards with our customer rewards program.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST