I'm so excited to be joining the first blog hop for my Canada Inks Up! Team of Demonstrators! I hope you enjoy hopping around and seeing what we have to share today.
I love the Simply Succulents Bundle from the January – June 2021 Mini Catalogue and I choose it for my share today. It includes the Simply Succulents Stamp Set and Potted Succulents Dies and why you purchase them together you save 10%
This is a great set for colouring using our Stampin' Blends, Inks and Watercolor Pencils. I wanted a more subtle look and also wanted to show how you can use the stamps as they are without too much colouring. I love monochromatic looks too and I think the Blackberry Bliss paired with Basic Gray made a nice combination.
Stamping Paper Measurements
- Basic White (card base) – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4"
- Blackberry Bliss (layer 1) – 5 1/4" x 4"
- Basic White (layer 2) – 5" x 3 3/4"
- Regals 6" x 6"Designer Series Paper – Blackberry Bliss – 3 3/4" x 1"
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half to create card base.
- Ink the succulent image in Blackberry Bliss and stamp off once on a scrap paper. Stamp the 2nd generation on the right upper portion of the Basic White (layer 1)
- Ink the sentiment in Basic Gray ink to the left of the succulent image.
- Add the strip of Designer Series Paper to the bottom of the Basic White.
- Wrap a piece of Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon around the DSP and tie in a loose knot towards the left side.
- Glue the decorated piece to the front of the card front.
- Add some Opal Rounds and Pastel Pearls to the card.
There are so many beautiful samples in the January – June 2021 Mini Catalogue using these products by the concept artists at Stampin' Up!
Each month I offer a FREE PDF with instructions for 8 cards. This month the PDF features the the Dandy Garden Suite which includes two sets of stamps and dies! Check it out on pages 24 – 27 from the January – June 2021 Mini Catalogue. Here's a sneak peek of our cards this month. Want to earn them free – just place an order in my online store.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for my E-Newsletter!
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with my Customer Rewards.
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with me!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE
Please take some time to "hop" around to our other members for more inspiration: