It is Sunday Sketch time, Alison Solven from Canada here today.
Each Sunday Patsy Waggoner from the US (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help get your creative juices flowing. I find that when I'm stuck and seem to have lost my stampin' mojo a sketch can give me the spark I need. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
Today I'm featuring products from the Ice Cream Corner Suite featured in the January – June 2021 Mini Catalogue. I love the Ice Cream Corner Bundle – Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch. My card today features the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper which features so many of our gorgeous colours.
Add a touch of freshness to your projects with the fun imagery and playful sentiments of the Ice Cream Corner Suite Collection. Show family and friends you care, wish somebody a happy birthday or just brighten someone's day with this refreshing suite collection that will make everybody feel it's summer all year long! This suite collection is also available in French.
The Ice Cream Corner Suite Collection includes:
* Sweet Ice Cream Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch (10% off)
* Blackberry Bliss 3/8" Sheer Ribbon
* Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper
* Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles
Product colours: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Seafoam, Terracotta Tile
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Bermuda Bay – Card base – 11" x 8 1/4"; score at 5 1/2"
- Basic White
Inside – 3" x 3 3/4"
Circle – 2" x 2"
- Granny Apple Green
Mat – 3 1/4" x 4"
Circle – 2" x 2"
- Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper
Flap – 2 1/2" x 4"
Main – 3" x 3 3/4"
- Fold the Bermuda Bay to create card base.
- Glue the 4" x 2 1/2" Designer Series Paper to the top flap.
- Glue the 3" x 3 3/4" DSP to the Granny Apple Green mat.
- Tie a piece of Coastal Cabana ribbon from the Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack around the top of the DSP and tie in a bow on the left side.
- Pop up this piece with Stampin' Dimensionals along the top allowing the piece to open to reveal inside.
- Stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay on the Basic White and cut out with a circle die from the Layering Circle Dies using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Cut out a slightly larger circle from the Granny Apple Green using the same dies. Glue the stamped circle to this larger circle.
- Pop up the circles on the ribbon with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink on the Basic White and add some sprinkles in Granny Apple Green.
- Glue the stamped piece to the inside of the card.
- Add some Ice Cream Sprinkles (Fine-tip glue pen) to the front of the card.
In March when you place an order in our online store you will receive a free PDF featuring instructions for 8 cards using the Dandy Garden Suite. Here's a sneak peak:
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
- Patsy’s E-Newsletter (US Customers)
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials plus bonus rewards with our customer rewards program.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
- Patsy's Online Store (US customers)
- Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Sign up for my newsletter!
Watch this quick video to learn how to place your online order!
Use Host Code H346DKCM
Check out my Customer Rewards Program
Leave a Reply