The Quiet Meadow Bundle is brand new from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue. You'll be able to purchase it on May 4th when the catalogue goes live! The bundle includes the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set and Meadow Dies and when you purchase them together you save 10%.
l love the vintage looking images and so wanted to create a card that had that feel. This was my first version which is actually easy to create a collage look.
In my second card I added a few more elements from the dies. The secret to making a vintage looking card is to use different images in a random way overlapping them. I also didn't want to use too many colours and keep it monochromatic for the most part. the pop of Bumblebee is in the same heritage colour scheme.
Stamping Paper Measurements
- Crumb Cake (card base) – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4"
- Soft Suede (layer 1) – 5" x 3 3/4"
- Soft Suede (label) – 3" x 1 1/2"
- Very Vanilla (layer 2) – 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Very Vanilla (sentiment) = 2 1/8" x 1 5/8"
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold the Crumb Cake cardstock in half to create card base.
- Emboss the Soft Suede with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. Glue to the card base at an angle.
- Stamp the images randomly in Crumb Cake Ink on the Very Vanilla layer.
- Add some Bumblebee using the Blending Brushes.
- Stamp the dot image several times in Versamark, add Gold Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Emboss the stamped piece with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Add some Crumb Cake ink around the edges with a Blending Brush and then rough the edge up with Paper Snips.
- Cut the label from the Soft Suede.
- Stamp the sentiment in Bumblebee ink on the Very Vanilla and glue to label.
- Wrap Linen Thread through the label and around the back of the Very Vanilla. Tie in a bow on the left side of label.
- Carefully apply Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the label.
- Glue the stamped piece to the Soft Suede layer.
Hop around and see all the beautiful creations our team has shared today – they all feature something new from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue!
Sign Up for my E-Newsletter!
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with my Customer Rewards.
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with me!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE